the first posting

hello... this is my first posting using blog to show my opinion to the world. In this world many people have problem. if we look from our self, we could find the problem that make us crazy. i have problem when i was child. I wasn't have any confident to study, because i was stupid. when i studying in university, i never get 100 in exam. i don't know what is wrong with my self, but for me i must do what i could do with my best.
i live in indonesia, the country with more than 200.000 people. only some people that have good education in university. i must give thanks a lot to Allah SWT that is gave me chance to study in one of university in indonesia. when i writing this posting, i found some idea to increase value the people who have good education however they don't have enough money. one of them is teaching in informal school. to operate this program we must work with goverment, institution of education, students(undergraduate, pastgraduate or doktor). i think in indonesia have many people who have good education and talent for it. Maybe it is not as simple like i think, but we must try it.

0 comments: